“Joe Kafrouni helped me in my acrimonious shareholders dispute, resulting in Supreme Court litigation. During my case, which took years to resolve, I appreciated Joe’s great concern for my well being and that of my family. I felt he was attentive, direct and provided me with sound advice. In the end, Joe skilfully negotiated a settlement that exceeded my expectations and I am grateful.”
- Corporate Criminal Liability: Criminality and the Divide Between Individuals and Companies
- What is Champerty and Maintenance?
- The Tort of Intimidation: When is it a Crime and When is it a Tort?
- When Does Defamation Affect your Business and What Can you do About it?
- Deliberate and Direct Interference: The Tumultuous Tort of Inducing Breach of Contract