“Kafrouni Lawyers assisted me to resolve my partnership and company shareholder dispute over a family cattle business and property. From the start, Joe provided practical advice and options to resolve the dispute away from the courts. His perseverance and technical skill helped unravel a complex financial structure, resolved disputed shareholder claims, and resulted in a signed settlement deed rather than litigation. Joe cared to explain the legal and financial complexities behind his step by step advice and maintained our focus on the end goal. Joe’s involvement certainly improved my family’s position and I recommend Joe to anyone finding themselves in similar circumstances.”
- Corporate Criminal Liability: Criminality and the Divide Between Individuals and Companies
- What is Champerty and Maintenance?
- The Tort of Intimidation: When is it a Crime and When is it a Tort?
- When Does Defamation Affect your Business and What Can you do About it?
- Deliberate and Direct Interference: The Tumultuous Tort of Inducing Breach of Contract