When business people believe, they can do amazing things. We give our clients the confidence to do so. We want them to fly.
We are business law specialists focused on the smaller end of town – SME, private and family companies only. We help business people start, buy, grow and exit businesses and solve business disputes.
Here are some of things we can help with.
- Structuring? Companies – Trusts; Asset Protection
- Taking on a new shareholder? – Shareholders Agreement
- Sharing confidential information? – Confidentiality Agreement
- Transferring intellectual property? – Intellectual Property Transfer Agreement
- Franchising? – Franchise Agreement
- Negotiation a deal? Heads of Agreement
- Going into partnership? – Partnership Agreement
- Adding a new partner? Partnership Accession Agreement
- Adding a new shareholder? Shareholder Accession Deed
- Adding a new unitholder? Unitholders Agreement
- Borrowing Money? Loan Agreement
- Buying a business? – Business Purchase Agreement; Share Purchase Agreement; Due Diligence; Structuring.
- Outsourcing services? – Service Agreement
- Supplying to customer? – Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Selling through your website? – Website Terms & Conditions
- Licensing Software? – Software Licence Agreement
- Building a website?
- Website Development Agreement
- Hiring a contractor? Contractor’s Agreement
- Engaging an agent? Agency Agreement
- Lending Money? – Loan Agreement
- Engaging a distributor? – Distribution Agreement
- Going into a joint venture? – Joint Venture Agreement
- Licensing Intellectual Property? IP Licence Agreement
- Licensing a trademark? – Trademark Licence Agreement
- Licensing copyright? – Copyright License Agreement
- Leasing property? – Property Lease
- Engaging a manufacturer? – Manufacturing Agreement
- Leasing plant & equipment? – Plant & Equipment Lease
- Engaging an introducer? – Introducer Agreement
- Sponsoring? – Sponsorship Agreement
- Advertising? – Advertising Contract
- Transporting goods? – Transport Agreement
- Engaging a dealer? – Dealership Agreement
- Taking / giving security interest? – Security Interest Agreement
- Selling shares? – Share Sale Agreement
- Selling a business? – Business Sale Agreement
- Dissolving a partnership? – Partnership Dissolution Agreement
- Transferring to family? – Business Succession Agreement
- Selling to other shareholders? – Share Sale / Business Sale Agreement
- Selling to external buyer? – Share Sale / Business Sale Agreement
- Selling to employees? – Share Sale / Business Sale Agreement
- Selling to private equity group? – Share Sale / Business Sale Agreement
- Management buy-out? – Share Sale / Business Sale Agreement
- Shareholders Dispute / Unitholders Dispute / Partnership Dispute? – Advice and representation.
- Dispute over business / company sale or purchase? – Advice and representation.
- Contract Dispute? – Advice and representation.
Joe Kafrouni has been our company’s lawyer from the beginning and has been instrumental in our journey as company owners and directors. When dealing with both complex and sensitive company issues, Joe is able to provide us with clearly articulated strategies that are well thought‐out and with the bigger picture in mind. He genuinely cares and is always willing to share his personal views, which are both honest and just. Joe is highly professional and knowledgeable in his field. You will definitely benefit having him on your team.
News & Publications
Co-owners structure their ownership interests in many ways. The impact of tax laws, specific industry regulation and an owner’s desire to protect their personal assets drives the decision on structure.
Our firm is led by Joe Kafrouni, with over twenty years' experience in law. Joe is a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in business law. “I am driven to help my clients succeed."
We are business law specialists focused on the smaller end of town - SME, private and family companies only. We help business people start, buy, grow and exit businesses and solve business disputes.
Where We See Our Clients
We are based at:
Newstead: Level 2, Lobby 1, Gasworks Plaza, 76 Skyring Terrace, Newstead, Qld, 4006.
Parking: 2 hours free parking available at Newstead offices.
Our office is only one option – we are not attached to them. Here is how we regularly meet our clients. Tell us what suits you.
Contact us at:
- Phone: +61 7 3121 3177
- Email: [email protected]