When business people believe, they can do amazing things. We give our clients the confidence to do so. We want them to fly.
Business & Commercial Lawyers Brisbane
We are business law specialists focused on the smaller end of town – Queensland based SME, private and family companies only. We help business people start, grow and exit businesses and resolve business disputes. Kafrouni Lawyers is obviously not for publicly listed companies or companies where our relationship will not be with the founders or majority shareholders, personally. We also won’t get along with companies that don’t play fair in business or with the people they deal with.
You’ll love Kafrouni Lawyers if:
- Your current lawyer doesn’t “get” you, your company or your business; only does the basics; is reactive; isn’t up with technology or doesn’t respond quickly.
- Your current business lawyer is great, but charges an arm and a leg or is always palming your work off to junior staff (and sometimes many of them);
- You want a business and company law specialist that understands the special dynamics of smaller or family companies;
- You want a law firm that will talk to you in plain English, do what they say they will do, and return your calls.
- You want a lawyer who will tell you upfront what it will cost, before you are charged a cent – so you can budget or decide, upfront, it’s not for you.
- You’ve been sued or have had to sue and want a firm that will help you proactively address legal risks before they cause you problems.
- You want a lawyer that will come to you.
- You want a lawyer that will roll up the sleeves and get down into the trenches with you.
Since 1999, we’ve helped companies fly. We’re recognised for it.
Joe Kafrouni has been our company’s lawyer from the beginning and has been instrumental in our journey as company owners and directors. When dealing with both complex and sensitive company issues, Joe is able to provide us with clearly articulated strategies that are well thought‐out and with the bigger picture in mind. He genuinely cares and is always willing to share his personal views, which are both honest and just. Joe is highly professional and knowledgeable in his field. You will definitely benefit having him on your team.
News & Publications
Co-owners structure their ownership interests in many ways. The impact of tax laws, specific industry regulation and an owner’s desire to protect their personal assets drives the decision on structure.
Our firm is led by Joe Kafrouni, with over twenty years' experience in law. Joe is a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in business law. “I am driven to help my clients succeed."
We are business law specialists focused on the smaller end of town - SME, private and family companies only. We help business people start, buy, grow and exit businesses and solve business disputes.
Where We See Our Clients
We are based at:
Newstead: Level 2, Lobby 1, Gasworks Plaza, 76 Skyring Terrace, Newstead, Qld, 4006.
Parking: 2 hours free parking available at Newstead offices.
Our office is only one option – we are not attached to them. Here is how we regularly meet our clients. Tell us what suits you.
Contact us at:
- Phone: +61 7 3121 3177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org